Sarah Stokes Photography specializes in unique & one-of-a-kind photographs! Most of the pictures I do are in your choice of either black & white or sepia, with some in color selections, (black & white with items colored). I rarely use props, and will never ask your child to "smile" or "say cheese" Capturing your little one's spirit and personality is my ultimate goal, and I work hard to bring that out in the pictures! Set in a comfortable, care-free enviroment your child will feel relaxed with no pressure to hurry or 'pose', all the time nessesary to capture an amazing session will be used, be it 30 minutes or 2 hours we will do it!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bennets






Another wonderful newborn. She is only 6 days old! I am sooo happy for her parents, congratulations you two! This little one was sooo tired, she let me bend and move her, I love it when they do that. I'm a little afraid for her dad, I think she has melted his heart, she will have him wrapped around her finger so tight, he could not get enough of her, I know I've said it before but, dads and their girls?

No comments: