Sarah Stokes Photography specializes in unique & one-of-a-kind photographs! Most of the pictures I do are in your choice of either black & white or sepia, with some in color selections, (black & white with items colored). I rarely use props, and will never ask your child to "smile" or "say cheese" Capturing your little one's spirit and personality is my ultimate goal, and I work hard to bring that out in the pictures! Set in a comfortable, care-free enviroment your child will feel relaxed with no pressure to hurry or 'pose', all the time nessesary to capture an amazing session will be used, be it 30 minutes or 2 hours we will do it!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ella & Alexa

















Ooooh wow, twin girls, twin 18 month girls! What a session, they were definitely harder this time then they were when they were 3 months old! If one was cooperating the other wasn't and vise-vesa, it is like they were clued in to each other that if I am being good you can not, when I be bad you be good:) They were darling little girls with lots of spirit, and their mom was so sweet with them, and soo patient. I am glad you made it Ericka.

1 comment:

The Brannams said...

HI. ERICA IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU DO FOR HER. SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU SPECIALIZE IN TODDLERS.. AND WELL I HAVE A 18 MONTH DAUGHTER, AND EVERY SINCE I SAW THE PICTURES YOU TOOK OF THE TWINS WHEN THEY WERE 3 MONTHS... I WANTED YOU AS OUR PHOTOGRAPHER. I KNOW YOUR NOT IN THE AREA.. BUT I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION. LIKE WHAT YOUR PRICES RUN. AND I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW.. THAT OUT OF ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHERS I HAVE EVER SEEN.. YOURS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I LOVE IT.