Sarah Stokes Photography specializes in unique & one-of-a-kind photographs! Most of the pictures I do are in your choice of either black & white or sepia, with some in color selections, (black & white with items colored). I rarely use props, and will never ask your child to "smile" or "say cheese" Capturing your little one's spirit and personality is my ultimate goal, and I work hard to bring that out in the pictures! Set in a comfortable, care-free enviroment your child will feel relaxed with no pressure to hurry or 'pose', all the time nessesary to capture an amazing session will be used, be it 30 minutes or 2 hours we will do it!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kynli & Averie









Long time no post! I pretty much took the month of September to give to my kiddos, to get them started on all the new routines around here, new year of dance classes, football, and the school year starting. I feel great back on track and ready to start shooting again.


Kynli & Averie were darling... I did Kynli's newborn pictures a few months ago, as many newborns that that I see come in it still shouldn't shock me at the amount they grow in the first few months of life, but it does:) The baby was a breeze. Averie on the other hand needed lots of persuading and bribes, we got the job done, thanks Mel for Finally coming in.

No comments: